Treehouse Cityguide

Login | Register | 中文 | DE/FR



User login

Who's new

How to extend my visa?


Joined: 2009-09-10
Points: 0
*Posted: Submitted by felixzuo (0) on Sun, 2009-09-13 07:15. | Subject: How to extend my visa?

THAT'S CHINA Co.,Ltd are dedicated to provide comprehensive and professional services and constructive suggestions for foreigners, who desire to do business, work, invest or reside in China
Part I Visa Extension
a) L Visa Extension for 1/2/6/12 months;
Cool F Visa Extension for 3/6/12 months with 1/2/M entries;
c) Z Visa extension (including the extension of Alien Employment Working Permit and Residence Permit) .

Part II Visa Conversion
L/F--F 1 month ---Not available now;
L/F--F  3 months   Single entry
L/F--F  6 months   Single entry
L/F--F  6 months   Double entries
L/F--F  6 months   Multiple entries
L/F--F  1 year     Multiple entries
L/F-- Z  1 year ( Work Visa) Multiple entries

Part III Invitation Letter
Foreigner Z (Work) Invitation Letter;
Foreigner F (Business) Invitation Letter;

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by:Felix Zuo

Back to top